Huwebes, Oktubre 23, 2014

If Only I Could Turn Back Time

I've been editing my resume over and over again. There is one item in it that I really want to erase, but it would appear questionable without it.My interviewer would be puzzled on what did I do for 3 long years.Two years plus three years, actually. I didn't want my emotion to rule over me but honestly, I feel like it should. Months ago, I admit that I've erased the "two-year job" indicated in my resume.Those two lonely years filled with stress and pressure. I feel that if I'd delete it from my resume I would forget all the hurt and anxieties that those years brought me but it never happens. Something happened last March that triggered me to strike it out from my resume. I don't want to remember that incident anymore. Right now, I am really thinking of removing the "three-year job" and simply say, well okay, I have no job for the first 2 years and the other 3 years. I just learned something that made me decide about it. I am trying to do my best in anything but still I'm being the one misinterpreted. Yes, I am not perfect, but to accuse me of something I didn't do is way too unfair. I get angry at times but I always control it. I even locked myself in the comfort room rather than shouting at someone who hurt me. And then now, I would discover that this person sees me as the bad one. It's so disappointing. The working environment taught me to be strong because I needed to.I'm hiding my crybaby side at all. Yes, I'm strict but I don't humiliate others. Well, it's really true that you can't please anyone. All I wish for is for me to forget all the bad things in those 5 years and let the good things remain. (if any)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento