Sabado, Mayo 12, 2012

Mr and Mrs. Larosa-- now and forever!

April 12, 2012--- the most memorable day in my life! Finally, I've exchanged vows with the man whom I dearly love--- God's special gift to me.After 3 years, we're officially married! It's one of the most joyous event in my life.

It happened at the Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary Parish, Casiguran, Sorsogon. It was a simple yet solemn wedding. We're grateful to the bishop, priests, relatives and friends who shared the special moment with us.

This event inspired me to revive my blogging habit. I simply want to share my happiness to everyone and also the things that I have learned from planning the wedding to our life now, as married couple. Today marks our 1st month of being Mr. and Mrs.!

I hope that you'll enjoy reading my experiences, thoughts and dreams!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento